When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this queen panel bed with storage and dresser. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the pair of retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Underneath the bed: smooth-gliding drawers and open cubbies that accommodate casually cool storage bins. Elongated metal drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
- Includes bed (headboard, footboard, platform rails, side storage unit and wood roll slats) and dresser
- Made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Headboard with 2 decorative sconce lights, LED with 3AA batteries; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Side rail with 2 drawers and 2 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Dresser
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.