When merged in just the right way, rustic and industrial styles can make one happy marriage. Case in point: this bedroom set with panel bed, dresser/mirror and dual nightstands. A refined take on barn board beauty, its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Love to read in bed" You're sure to find the retro-chic light sconces and USB plug-ins on the open-slat style headboard such a bright idea. Elongated metal drawer pulls elevate the aesthetic.
- Includes bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror and 2 nightstands
- Made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Headboard with 2 decorative sconce lights, LED with 3AA batteries; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers; mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports
- Drawers lined with faux linen laminate for finished aesthetic
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||King Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.