This king-size bookcase bed with storage, dresser, mirror and chest of drawers is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind. Double drawers at the foot of the bed come in mighty handy. The dresser with six smooth-gliding drawers and chest with five smooth-gliding drawers are lined with faux linen laminate with industrial dark-tone hardware completing this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king-size bookcase bed, dresser, mirror and chest of drawers
- Bed, dresser and chest made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes bookcase headboard, footboard with storage and rails
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Bed with 2 smooth-gliding drawers in footboard
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Dresser and chest with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||King Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.