This king-size bookcase bed with storage, dresser and mirror is a refined take on barn board beauty. Its complex, replicated wood grain showcases hints of burnt orange and teal tones for a sense of weatherworn authenticity. Three open cubbies lined with a dimming LED light strip keep bedtime reads top of mind while underneath the bed is a pair of smooth-gliding drawers and two open cubbies that accommodate casually cool storage bins. The dresser with six smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate and industrial dark-tone hardware complete this rustic and industrial style bedroom. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes king-size bookcase bed with storage, dresser and mirror
- Bed and dresser made of engineered wood with replicated grain
- Bed includes bookcase headboard, footboard, under bed storage unit, rails and wood roll slats
- Bed with 2 drawers and 2 open cubbies that each accommodate 10.5"W x 10.5"D x 11"H cube storage bin (not provided)
- Headboard includes a dimming LED light
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Bed and dresser with dark-tone industrial hardware
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||King Bookcase Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser
||5-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.