This bedroom set with headboard, dresser/mirror, chest and dual nightstands is making waves in contemporary design. Asymmetry of the drawer structure is such an interesting element. Swoop-shaped hardware in satin nickel-tone mirrors the headboard design for a brilliant refrain. Rich merlot finish over replicated mahogany grain is elegant and alluring. Cleverly hidden USB plug-ins in the nightstand keep you up to speed.
- Includes headboard, dresser with mirror, chest and 2 nightstands
- Headboard made of engineered wood with 4 adjustable height settings
- Dresser made of veneer and engineered wood; 6 smooth-gliding drawers; asymmetrical drawer design; mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest made of engineered wood; 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Nightstand made of engineered wood; 2 smooth-gliding drawers; 2 slim-profile USB charging ports; UL Listed power cord included
- Merlot finish over replicated mahogany grain
- Nickel-tone hardware
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame (hardware not included)
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen/Full Panel Headboard with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.