The huntress has found her next prized possession in this queen-size panel bed with storage, dresser, mirror and chest of drawers. Naturally enticing, it is largely full of character. Burnished brown finish over replicated oak grain adds interest to the sturdy profile. The dresser and chest with smooth-gliding drawers and substantial antiqued brass-tone handles ground the eye. Solve your storage problem with two roomy drawers on the footboard. Mattress available, sold separately
- Includes queen-size panel bed with storage, dresser, mirror and chest of drawers
- Bed includes headboard, storage footboard with 2 drawers, rails and roll slats
- Bed, dresser and chest made of engineered veneer and engineered wood
- Dresser and chest with metal drawer pulls in antiqued brass-tone finish
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers, 1 cabinet and 1 adjustable shelf
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Bed does not require a foundation/box spring
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Assembly required
- Mattress available, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser and Chest
||6-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.