Priced to entice and styled to impress, this 8-piece bedroom set is urban sophistication with a decidedly relaxed air. It's got the crisp, clean lines of a contemporary piece, but with an earthy element. Deep, horizontal grooves infuse depth and dimension, while a replicated oak grain effect gives the charcoal gray finish warmth and character.
- Includes full bed (headboard, footboard and rails), 7-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer chest and two 2-drawer nightstands
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Dark charcoal finish over replicated oak grain
- Linear pulls with dark pewter-tone finish
- Dresser, nightstand and chest with smooth-gliding drawers
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.