Loaded with grainy character and a touch of boho charm, this 8-piece bedroom set perfectly suits those with casually cool attitudes. Dressed in shades of brown with a rustic oak grain texture, this clean-lined easy-elegant look complements so many settings.
- Includes queen panel headboard, footboard with storage, rails, roll slats, dresser, mirror, chest of drawers and 2 nightstands
- Bed, dresser, chest and nightstand made of engineered wood with rustic brown replicated oak grain texture finish
- Headboard with LED lighting for floating panel effect; power cord included; UL Listed
- Bed with 2 storage drawers lined in faux linen
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers lined in faux linen accented with linear pulls
- Chest with 5 smooth-gliding drawers lined in faux linen accented with linear pulls
- Nightstand with 1 smooth-gliding drawer and 1 storage cubby
- Nightstand with 2 USB charging ports; power cord included; UL Listed
- Roll slats made of wood with nylon cord; pre-drilled holes for easy attachment to bed frame
- Roll slats eliminate need for box spring
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Queen Panel Bed with 2 Storage Drawers with Mirrored Dresser, Chest and 2 Nightstands
||8-Piece Bedroom Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.